Our Tree Care Services
Turcotte Tree Service aims to provide Southern New Hampshire with trusted safe and professional tree care.
What We Do
Hiring the right company to remove your trees is crucial to the safety of your home and property. Click here to learn why we’re the right choice.
Trees need regular maintenance to stay healthy and safe. Click here to learn more about how we can help keep your trees healthy and your property safe.
Stump grinding is an often overlooked aspect of tree removal and is often worth the added cost. Click hear to learn more.
As tree care professionals we hate to see trees needlessly removed; However, sometimes tree removal is the best option. Here are some of the reasons why removing a tree may be the right choice.
- Severe structural stability issues
- Roots impacting house or driveway
- Declining health and can’t be treated
- Growing at extreme angle
- Growing In the way of an addition
- Growing dangerously over house
- Leaves causing a problem with pool
- Blocking sun from pool/patio
- Blocking sun over garden area
- Hurting curb appeal of house
- Carpenter Ant infestation
Tree, like cars, require regular maintenance to stay healthy and safe. Our company is dedicated to responsible trimming practices and will care for your trees by using best care principles that ensure their health, longevity, and safety. Here are the types of trimming services we offer
- Dead branch removal
- Elevation and raising of lower branches
- Redirecting branches away from wires or structures
- Clearance over/away from roof
Stump grinding is the final step when it comes to tree removal. Technically, it is not necessary and can be completed at a later date but there are many good reasons why you would want to consider stump grinding post tree removal. Some of those reasons are:
- Remove potential tripping hazard
- Allow for replanting another tree
- Increase the attractiveness of your property
- Potentially increase property value
- Reduce the presence of carpenter ant and termites